Does not work for me. Tried 3 different browsers
1-player and 2-player offline Go game!
Go is an abstract strategy board game for two players in which the aim is to surround more territory than the opponent.
The standard Go board has a 19×19 grid of lines, containing 361 points. Beginners often play on smaller 9×9 and 13×13 boards.
Despite its relatively simple rules, Go is extremely complex.
Go brings this great game to your phone. You can enjoy Go in family game time, or you can also enjoy the game by playing with the AIs of varying difficulties.
You will also gain experience points by winning against the AIs (+1 for Easy, +3 for Medium, +5 for Hard, and +7 for Expert).
- Supports standard 19x19 board size and smaller board sizes, 9x9, 13x13 and 15x15
- Global Leaderboard via Game Center
- Share your Go games with friends
- Save/load unfinished game
- AIs with 5 levels of difficulties
- Timer based game